30 July 2005

New Person Stopped By! Come Celebrate!


A person with a very interesting blog commented on this blog. I haven't a clue how he found it since neither Kate nor I have told a soul (other than Susie's family) that it exists...I suspect he found us through my brother Rob's political blog (don't let that scare you! Embrace! Embrace! Great commentary and excellent articles): Right Left, Wrong Right

But that's just my guess. Here's Peter's blog-which is amazing, thoughtful and from the source (and fab photography to boot). I'll be adding some links of his as well. Thanks Peter, for being our first visitor AND out-side-the-family commenter.

Reporter's Private Notebook

Now, off to sleep in the blissful Midwest summer night-
Thanks to all for stopping by in our nascent stages!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home