15 September 2005

I AM Biased!

Why you ask? Visual representations, all from Yahoo News!

Wha? Who me? Paying attention? To what? I think I may have to....

I did have to...Remember that scene from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels? Steve Martin says: May I go to the bathroom? Someone else says: Yes. 10 seconds pass, then Steve says: Thank you. (This note is from Bush to Condi during the UN talks today)

Well, at least Bush has nominated someone smarter than himself for US Supreme Court Chief Justice

Hahahaha! Just kidding! He's as big of a wimp/freak/jerk as the president! (These are J.G. Robert's eyes whilst listenting to a question from Senator Biden (D-DE) (Also a Presidential hopeful, by most accounts))

To leave you on a happier note:

Damn that dog is CUTE! He might even fit in my wee apartment...

1 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like that picture of Roberts, here is a very flattering picture of me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home