05 October 2005

Couch Bike and a New Job

So I got a new job. I'm up now at 6:40am getting ready for it. But, sometimes I don't start until 6pm. This is only to illustrate the crazy hours I've been working and the amount of sleep required for me to function properly. Last night for the first night in a looooong time, I fell asleep on the couch watching E! (one of my favorite TV channels--shows though are: Grey's Anatomy, Weeds and I don't know how many times Kate is going to have to tell me that Entourage season is over). Falling asleep on the couch is only indicative of how tired I am. However, the job is good and fun and all is v v new.

On to bigger and better: my friend Seth wanted me to post this site about bikes. It's a good idea, the whole premise of renting people movers that don't take the environmental toll that cars do. But the link is actually to a site about a couch bike. A COUCH BIKE.

Enjoy!

6 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger Seth Weintraub said...

Problem is it would get stolen in New York.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Susie said...

But likely found again?

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Robert said...

Hey, really cool couch bike. Did you get to ride on it?

I was up at 6:15 for work over the summer. I Loved it. Well, maybe not all days, but, mostly and overall, it was great. If I don't get up and get active during the day, my energy levels really suck!

What did they order at McD's?

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger Robert said...

oh, by the way, the link you posted to the site about the couch is broken (i.e. it doesn't work.)

in order to post a link with a referencing text do this:

{a href="URL (that's the link - e.g. http://causeyoucan't......com)"}text to link to go's here{/a>}

except replace { with < and } with > in the real html write-up. Here's a link that might be helpful for a good tutorial: http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/tut/tut0.html

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Robert said...

The above comment is why I added the security feature to the comment section on Bazz Fazz...

What are you up to? To busy partying and with work to give your very own (and only) brother a call?

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you have come a LONG way , baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home