29 November 2006

My Mom Likes Me!

My mom sent me this--sometimes the MW word of the day is hilarious--sometimes it makes my mom think of me. What a sweetie! Have you checked out her blog? www.whitweb.blogspot.com It's about their travels in Russia.

affable\AF-uh-bul\ adjective

*1 : being pleasant and at ease in talking to others

2 : characterized by ease and friendliness

Example sentence:

Betty's father was so affable that when her friends came over they'd usually end up sitting and chatting with him.

4 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Peggy W said...

Of course, your mother likes you...that's a wild understatement!
I love my two darling children...what a lucky woman I am!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger C said...

hi hi hi
i enjoy this blog!

 
At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Someone's got to tell me who Anonymous is...I feel bad deleting because they seem serious? I listen to neither Justin Timberlake nor Paris Hilton. Yet. I aspire to it, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home