16 October 2006

Cats

Boots is my one and only ever cat. He is the perfect feline: aloof and loving, omnicient and omnipresent. He's on my mind. He's really old (turned 21 this year) and is living with my aunt Susan while my folks are in Siberia. Pandora, Cassie's cat, is loving on me for the first time since I moved in (since June!) and I can't help but miss the Tootser.

So, shots out, kitty cat! I miss you!

(and thanks for sending Pandora my way to cuddle, if you did-there are few felines whose hair I'd let in my bed and you two are it!)

Crazy cat lady? Only for two. So I don't qualify! :)

5 Comments:

At 2:22 AM, Blogger Robert said...

Sounds pretty crazy to me. I think that boots is only 20 this year. Though he is into his 21st year, he won't be 21 until next summer. So, he still has a little time left before he can "hit the bars."

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Susie said...

I'm totally not crazy! I just miss the tootser!

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

my cat lay by my face this morning and started to purr...he hears the alarm go off and comes running for a cuddle. it just doesn't get better than that.

remember satin?

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Satin is a hilarious and different and totally non-blog-able story! But...I sure do! And she wasn't my last! Sare-Bare. You are one of a kind!

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Peggy W said...

Olga and Sergey have two cats. A black, skinny character who their daughter, Alina, named Zygote. Z appeared one summer and just didn't go away. Was small and scrawny and still is. The other is a Kesha, a long haired white and gray spotted cat. Their son, Michael, doesn't like the cats all that much but Alina is their ally. I'll send you pix. Can I post a picture in a comments section?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home