05 February 2006

Cherry Garcia


Eating a pint of ice cream, contrary to popular belief, can happen at any time of day. Not just in the night time whilst watching the telly. In fact, I'm working on one right this minute. It's sitting to the right of my computer-for easy access.

I will not eat

Because, if I'm going to enjoy ice cream, I need to have the creamy, dairy-liscious-ness of, well, fat.

Ben and Jerry come up with some seriously good stuff. One of the things Ben's come up with is True Majority where the National Defense Budget is explained in Oreos, of if you were thinking "WTF?!!?" about the US's nuclear stockpile, it will be explained to you here, illustrated in BBs.

While on the subject of the end of the world, I'd like to plug my long time favorite: The End of the World. I'd also like to give a shout out to the world and its beauty, while we still have it: The Earth and more options.

Now I'm going to take Kate, one of my best friends, who's getting married and moving back to Minneapolis, on a last hurrah in NYC. We'll go to a one of a kind bra shop (because they are truly important), the top of the Rockefeller Center, which I enjoyed with my parents a few months back, dinner at my place of work with our friend Betsy, and then dancing..somewhere on a Sunday night. I think it's the best date I've ever planned :) And it'll be fun. And kind of sad :( But fun!

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'mon, man, there's a cow with wings on the carton. it's magic, it's tasty sweet goodness and it doesn't make me fart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home