30 March 2006

People. Please!

Please please please read this! It's hilarious. Maybe only to New Yorkers, but I can't imagine that's true. I say this because both Stacey and my mom, Peggy, only commented on the weather. Not on the genius that this Logged Hours post is. I love you both dearly, but OMG! Please read this!

It's hilarious.

Another post that just didn't get its due: Pierce Bush.

I love you people dearly, and think you need to see these things. They will make you laugh. I promise! Well, the Bush thing might make you cry, but what day of your life has passed since 2000 when a member of the Bush family DIDN'T make you cry?

Cheers to Spring and Mama Nature!

5 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger stacey said...

the bear thing gave me a chuckle and, the pierce bush thing--not only did i cry, but i felt terror rip through my body...

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Susie said...

yay! I love it! Some emotion folks! I LOVE the bear thing. I think it's hilarious. My friend's fiance told him that men weren't ready for spring because they practically growled at her on the street. Ew. Maybe women should get tazers.

Funny enough, I'm still kind of in winter clothes mode. Lame!

Thanks, Stace, for taking the time ;)

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger stacey said...

YES! we SHOULD be able to carry tazers.

well, i dunno they really are f'd up. have you seen someone getting tazer'd? it's disturbing.

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the NYer in better since New Year's. She looks like you! It is very good. Has Adam, the bear, seen it?

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait! I meant "in bed" not in "better." What was that about???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home