20 October 2005

Homies

I've all but vanished from the face of Manhattan. It's the previously mentioned jet lag-getting used to a schedule that is similar to the club kids. Speaking of which, my new job, which I love, has brought me to some of the strangest places. Clubs. They are loud; make your organs vibrate (not in a nice way) and are bright and dark and filled with strange good looking people. Reminds me of frats.

No Malice Palace on a Tuesday night is a good shot at perfection. I think I'll stick with that.

To Boston tomorrow for a Monte Carlo party at Syliva's. Going with Rachel and meeting Vanessa--going to be amazingly fun!

I miss you, Homies!

3 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is a homie?

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger Susie said...

a friend :) a homie is a friend!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Emily Farris said...

South Slope (or what I like to call Park Slope-ish), Homie. But we can still get a drink, yo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home