02 April 2006

Moto: Susie Loves This Bar

I just wanted to add, that, I love Moto. It's in Brooklyn, too. And it's special. Not surprisingly partly owned by a Minnesotan (Dad, it's where I was going to take the hub cap from the trailer that I opted not to. Maybe I should still?). How could one not like a place that sells artichokes? Artichokes, people. Straight, with butter. Perhaps the best food on the planet? Oops...that's fodder for another post. I really need to go to bed . (We apparently just missed Sleep Awareness week. Well, it ends today. Be sure to observe!)

Maybe I should try to get a date, now that I have a bar.

4 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in re: fodder for another post:
Wait! Is this another blog for you? Love this photo. Almost makes me want to eat a raw onion--I prefer mine sauteed.
Tried to leave this on that blog BUT I can't get my blog username/password straight. I'll do that another day!

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Susie said...

It was another blog just to be a link to that, but I think it might become my new blog. I'm not sure how the two will diverge or converge, but I do like it. Maybe the other one will be all about food? I could definitely keep up on that!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger stacey said...

yes. the other should be all about food. i like this blog and would miss it terribly OR you could keep this blog and do a weekly culinary posting, etc.

just a thought.

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, your posts absolutely make me miss you. Now I'm leaking jealousy everywhere because you've been to Moto without me. I should probably quit moping on your blog.

I've recently discovered a lot of Minneapolis treasures with the arts article I did. Can't wait til you visit...we will romp. What's this about sorting pictures?

Final Moto-related thought: macaroni and cheese is delicious. So is rotisserie chicken.

Miss you a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home