16 September 2006

Life is Cool

1) Ceri moved to Manhattan!
2) Tina is in town!
3) Pandora has taken to sleeping with me, she now cuddles, not just lies in the same place. This is HUGE for the Pandy.
4) New Job! Starts October 4th
5) I met Adam Sandler and had a really good time (in the context of work) with him and his sweet/hilarious crew. Made my week? Month?
6) Kate's getting married to Matt at the end of the month
a) I have a great dress to wear (thanks to Emily)
b) Awesome people will be in attendance
c) I will be giving a toast at the Rehearsal Dinner!
d) I can see having dinner with Kate and Matt in Paris many years from now. In Minnesota, too, but especially in Paris.
7) Seth and Rachel moved to Paris and now I have a travel goal....

I have to go to work now...

5 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Rock on, sister! What's the new job?

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Seth Weintraub said...

YAY! We can't wait to see you in Paris. Just arrived and blogging slowly...

http://aatip.blogspot.com.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Anon said...

We would all love to hear about the new gig!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Robert said...

Rock 'n' Rollllll Sistah!

Keeping watering that Chia Head!

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Robert said...

Going to work is a choice. The only thing that you "have to do" (as in obligation) is keep loving your brother no matter what! So you see, you don't have to go to work. Though you may have meant to write that you have to leave when you did so that wouldn't be late. But you don't have to be on time either.

Personally, I don't like to be late.

So, I think I understand what you're saying. Oh by the way, I declare peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home