09 January 2007

La la la

I don't have anything to write.

I've been in bed for a day and a half, ill with something like strep, I think. It's pretty amazing.

My neighborhood is loud. There's a crazy woman around, I learned today that her name is CJ.

Hot water feels good on my throat and I'm hoping it washes whatever this schmeck is to my unwelcoming, acidic stomach.

I have to write a professional biography. The irony doesn't escape me.

Congrats Sara on getting your booty to a (fine) graduate school. I can't wait to see how you like it and where it leads. You're a rock star of the first degree.

Preparing for the culinary tour of New York that will ensue once my folks arrive on Thursday, joined by Rob on Friday and hopefully Bill, Michele, Coleen, Mary and Alex on Saturday. We'll be quite a troupe!

That's it. Hot water and la la la

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks, sister! i can't wait to see where it leads either ;-)

the grad school question of the day: mac or pc? i need to buy a lappy. thoughts? (both would be useful for different aspects of the program and, hence, my life.)

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Susie said...

MAC.

Ask my mom. Or we'll talk soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home