07 March 2007

Hi!

Wow...what a great comment on the last entry. "Hello". I know, I'm totally MIA. I'm tired, working a lot and coming off a bout of un and under employment. So I don't get to read as much or think about writing as much. It's an undertaking to write personal emails let alone a blog entry.

I'm in San Antonio seeing things I've never seen before, learning a lot and being very well taken care of by all those I meet.

I've been privy to the southern gentlemen this week and it's a different world. If I don't go in a door first, the conversation stops. I haven't opened a door, it seems like, in a week. If I drop something someone always beats me to picking it up. I never carry anything heavy.

They've learned to hear my bossy-ness and I think they've come to appreciate my northern woman mentalities. But, I dare say, I've taken quite well to this treatment.

I wish I could write more, but I haven't talked to my brother in weeks, let alone been able to write this stuff.

I'm exhausted. Game day is tomorrow and then it's to Austin for an event, just to attend, back to San Antonio to fly to Oakland, stay there a night and then to Auburn to see my bro, cuz, auntie and grandma. I'm really excited for that.

Then I'm going back to New York. I'm going to sell as much of my stuff as I can; give away some clothes; pack my bags and leave. I just don't know where I'm going.

And you know what?

I'm not worried at all.

Thank you for thinking of me and supporting me. I think of you all so often. I wish you knew how often I look at pictures of you all. I really miss you; I really love this life.

More...well. I guess, just later.

xoxo

2 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Seth Weintraub said...

Dude, That is awesome. congrads. And keep us posted. NYC will miss you...I think..I'll ask next time I go back

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

check it out!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=64434206

 

Post a Comment

<< Home