04 April 2007

Home

I can't believe I'm back in my bed in Brooklyn after 7 long weeks. What a trip this is! I have so much stuff to pack/sell/get rid of. It's a little overwhelming.

I'm glad to be home and see my roommates and make plans with old friends. Just amazing how much I love this place. I got off the plane grinning like a gen-u-ine fool.

Durham, New Hampshire with Senator and Elizabeth Edwards was really good. I really like them.

In Brooklyn for a few days, then I think to Tennessee. I'm hoping to be down to one suitcase by then.

You're reading a tired girl's writing. And a girl who loves her life.

Thank you for being a part of it.

3 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Robert said...

Hi... Hope all goes well with the sorting, selling, and travel! Not too mention work!

Love ya, Rob/

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Anon said...

I am really glad the Edwards are working hard here in the South. I am feeling very hopeful that they will be successful in pulling off a major coup against the party establishment. I was also pleased to see that Obama matched Clinton in the last quarter.

I wished we could've gotten together while you were in NC, but we shall see one another before too long. I have lots to talk about.

TN is one of the most beautiful states. But that you could traipse through the Smoky Mountains for a few short days! The drive over the pass from Gatlinburg to Bryson City, NC, is awesome, as is the Smoky Mountain RR and the Road to Nowhere. Oh, the Cherohala Skyway! Sigh! Makes me want to just get up from my desk, get in the car and drive west!

Enjoy the city. Your feelings about being back remind me of an old Billy Joel song, NY State of Mind.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you're amazing, woman. if you ever need a bed to land in, the bamboo sheets are yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home