24 August 2005

Albert Ellis: "People are crazy and stupid!"



I discovered an interview with Albert Ellis on Lindsayism this morning and have been excited about it since.

Then I went to his website and now I'm all stoked about going to his class next April. Far be it from me to plan that far in advance, but this actually inspires me to. I guess I'll be in New York for at least that long, then. That's sorted.

If you are one of the 5 people who read my blog and want to come with me, just let me know!

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi opening line is beautiful..."Freud was full of horseshit." Love it!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Peggy W said...

Thanks for showing me the way to Albert Ellis. I loved the interview. I've done some of his stuff without even knowing it.
I agree: forget the past and get on with NOW.
How do you get anything done if you keep up with blogs? I can't keep up with the snail mail and my email!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home