10 November 2005

My One Year Anniversary

It was a year ago yesterday that I moved to New York on the tail end of a failed campaign for John Kerry for President. I'm glad to say, though, that a year later democrats have won across the country in state races. This is a step in the right direction.

For now, I don't have much to say, except I have to get ready for work.

I'll leave you with this:

Go to:
Google

Type:
Failure

Hit:
"I'm feeling lucky"

Also,

Democrats.org has a post called "Drilling in ANWR Cut from Budget Bill; Seals, Polar Bears Rejoice" that's worth checking out...

(The dems make it very easy to post on a blog. Smart, guys.)

8 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Peggy w said...

Pe

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous peggy w said...

It's 7:39 here in Mpls.
I googled "failure"
Where's "I'm feeling lucky"?

PS forget comment 1--I hit return too soon. . .

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous kissmyface said...

Wow. Well I guess I never thought about it that way, but to each their own. Nice blog just the same.....kiss my face body wash sudz

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger James Baker said...

Hey Fellow, you have a great blog here! I have a web
site & blog about Compatibility of Horoscope Signs.
Yours is top-notch!
If you have a moment, please visit my site
Compatibility of Horoscope Signs
I wish you all the best!

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Friend for your excellent blog on wood tiger in chinese astrology!Keep up the good work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
wood tiger in chinese astrology
I send you my warm regards and wish you continued success.
Have a nice day! :-)

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Paul Adams said...

Hi, Fellow!I like your blog!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a yahoo australia and nz astrology
site. It pretty much covers yahoo australia and nz astrology related subjects.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Paul Adams said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you, Blogger, a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
yahoo astrology chart
It covers yahoo astrology chart related contents.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger mattbrodie said...

Astrology Readings. Simply, with your computer keyboard ask the reader your questions and the truth will be revealed, Astrology Readings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home