10 November 2005

My One Year Anniversary

It was a year ago yesterday that I moved to New York on the tail end of a failed campaign for John Kerry for President. I'm glad to say, though, that a year later democrats have won across the country in state races. This is a step in the right direction.

For now, I don't have much to say, except I have to get ready for work.

I'll leave you with this:

Go to:
Google

Type:
Failure

Hit:
"I'm feeling lucky"

Also,

Democrats.org has a post called "Drilling in ANWR Cut from Budget Bill; Seals, Polar Bears Rejoice" that's worth checking out...

(The dems make it very easy to post on a blog. Smart, guys.)

3 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pe

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's 7:39 here in Mpls.
I googled "failure"
Where's "I'm feeling lucky"?

PS forget comment 1--I hit return too soon. . .

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Well I guess I never thought about it that way, but to each their own. Nice blog just the same.....kiss my face body wash sudz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home