06 October 2006

Can We Please Talk About Architecture?

Yes, Susie, you can talk about architecture.

Good. Because there's a dearthof knowledge on the subject on this corner in Brooklyn and that pothole needs to be addressed. Thanks!

I was introduced to Ezra Stoller last night at a gorgeous apartment on the south side of Central Park last night. They were originals. The opposing original? A Warhol print of Beethoven. I realize I love art and artists, this is no surprise. I sometimes think I can feel the energy flowing through these people and subsequently out of, or between, or bouncing among the outcome and the consumers (the only one whom I can speak for is me, clearly).

I got my haircut by a master last night by accident-that was amazing, too.

Architecture, Susie. That was the only script approved for this scene. Good lord.

I'm back. Ezra Stoller. The inventor of architectural photography.

I'll flesh this out later-off to comedy with Ceri in Brooklyn-busy weekend for the Sooz. I hear she's very excited that she has a weekend at all. Let alone two days in a row and a third where she'll be working from home because she has a LOT of work to do.

4 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Peggy W said...

a lot of work...already? That's good. architectural photography. okay, I'm ready. Are you watching Alec Soth's blog? He knows every photographer. We're off to town to meet Paulina, Olga, Sasha after class. They're going to go shopping with us...for hats, I think. This will be a riot.

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Peggy W said...

http://alecsoth.com/blog/

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger stacey said...

oh yes! love, ezra's stuff. I always felt like I was looking at a nescher painting/drawing when looking at some of ezra's stuff.

glad you found him.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger stacey said...

that's "escher" painting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home