21 January 2007

Homage a My Dad



Yesterday was my dad's 70th birthday!








He and I have fun together.





We're lucky to have a nice family.



He lived in New York 50 years ago selling seeds. He remembers parts of New York that are now on solid ground, being swamp.



He's really smart and has an excellent command of the English language. (Here we are in Shakespeare Park in Central Park.)



He's funny and adventurous, too.



I'm really glad my mom likes him!



And I'm really glad they met.



Happy birthday, Dad. You're the best yet.

3 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Peggy W said...

You have posted some of my favorites of your dad! Nice piece. He says there's not much difference between being a septugenarian (spellling?) and a sexagenarian...

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Peggy W said...

It's septuagenarian...almost had it right.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Robert said...

Yay for family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home