18 January 2007

It's Been Too Long

So it's been a couple days and I see that you have been visiting me! Oh, you sweet people!

I'm back at the birth place of this blog. The place I was working a year and a half ago. I'm freelancing at, what I consider, my first real job in Manhattan.

Ah, New York. I sure do love her.

Instead of having a boyfriend, I've decided to treat New York, Manhattan, specifically, as though it's my lover/boyfriend/companion. Books are our conversation, as are the faces of the people who are walking through the Subway with me (I'm becoming a committed subway rider, both by default ($) and by choice. It's so great, that lil' subway they've got here).

So, now you know. I'm in a relationship. With New York. So stop looking for partners for me. Cause I'm PRIME TIME IN LOVE!

Presenting, Mr/s. Whitlock (gender is unimportant; merely the love I feel, obviously):

3 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Peggy W said...

Great map AND I'm starting to know what each colored section is called!! Love your town. Love visiting you there.

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Robert said...

I miss New York and You.

But I won't miss the stomach flu!

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Susie said...

I miss you both so much!

New York is full of open arms. I feel like I'm just starting to understand him/her! We're just in the beginning of negotiations, but I'm SURE you are BOTH ALWAYS ALWAYS welcome.

I'd perish if you weren't!

I hope to see you soon and to see you HERE sooner!

All of it,
Susie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home