09 January 2007

Left My House Twice Today

Yup, sure did. Trying to get over this illness and I have to say cold doesn't feel so great on the old throat. At least it's getting a little colder, no?

Global warming is really going to dismantle us. From industrial setback on which the marketplace relies, to the coming apart of islands (this happened over the holidays and I can't find the article), to the changed migration habits of birds, this will slowly, but surely be the end of us. And that is my optimistic stance.

Sleep tight!

4 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i'm sorry you're not feeling well! zinc lozenges are my friends...as are a trixy little lozenge called "fisherman's friend" sold at local CVS or Walgreen's. they're really magical. throat coat tea!

i'm sending sore-throat-be-gone thoughts to you.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger C said...

this shit is so awfully sad and true. it was 72 degrees just a few days down here in south jersey. i was outside skateboarding and flocks upon flocks of birds were flying...like north. um. =(

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Amy Lynn said...

What would ur pessimistic stance be? 'Cause environmental catastrophe is my optimistic stance too. My pessismistic stance is that the crazy Christians are going to succeed in bringing about the Rapture by provoking all of the religious zealots to kill each other. Us lowly non-believers are going to be caught in the middle. We already are. I actually think environmental catastrophe is going to be the pleasant way to go.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Susie said...

I really only left the house once yesterday. Sorry, I lost count.

I realized later how snarky "sleep tight" sounded after that mini-diatribe. I didn't change it because I really was being optimistic--no realistic--and really did want to wish you nice rests.

Which I trust you had...after that diatribe...Oy. At least it was cold today in New York. I didn't complain about it though!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home